Hello and Welcome
I am Nicholas Brandon and I run one of the longest established (1995) Alexander Technique Studios in central west London. I am a fully certified, insured member of STAT.
Do you have poor posture or back or neck pain? Are you seeking a permanent solution? Have you tried lots of other treatments, therapies and exercise that haven’t worked? Do you want to discover effective tools to prevent harmful habits that may be the cause of you back or neck pain?
Some of the benefits of investing in a course:
- Reduce or eliminate many kinds of musculoskeletal pain
- Prevent inevitable joint degeneration
- Increase, energy, stamina and flexibility
- Improve your circulation and breathing
- Reduce stress
- Look and feel more confident
- Healthy positive attitude and outlook on life
- Effects often last a lifetime.
Over the last two decades I have helped hundreds of clients achieve a lasting solution to their back, neck and shoulder pain based on a unique system I have developed.
My unique system:
* To identify the cause of your pain.
* Restore the integrity, balance and coordination of your body.
* Re educate the neuromuscular system.
* Maintain the changes with a unique program of safe gentle restorative, healing exercises to improve the strength of your body, musculoskeletal and nervous system.
I suggest we have a free pre-consultation call over telephone at a mutually convenient time. The pre-consultation call will be for about 15 minutes for us to discuss if I am the best person to help you.
Call or email now to discuss how I may be able to help you :
Studio: 020 7792 1347 Mobile 07540 442 769
The Alexander Technique is a unique, evidence-based mind/body practice, developed over 120 years ago. This subtle yet powerful method is now established worldwide in the performing arts. Singers, actors, musicians, athletes, as well as people in pain or recovering from injuries, have benefited from having lessons.
The Alexander Technique is educational with healing therapeutic effects. There are no specific exercises, requires no special equipment, and can be practiced wherever you are. It is suitable for people of all ages and levels of physical fitness.
I also have enhanced CRB disclosure which allows me to work with young and vulnerable people.
Location details: 44 Lansdowne Crescent W112NN
Nicholas’s Alexander Studio is located in the heart of leafy Notting Hill, over looking St John’s Church and can be reached by tube (Central, District and Circle lines, Hammersmith and City Lines) and bus, (52, 94, 228) and there is plenty of on-street parking (£2.50 per hour – pay by phone or cash). His studio offers a relaxed, calm environment in which to benefit from the Alexander lessons.
Watch this Introductory Alexander Technique Video. (20mins) with other links and resources. http://www.alexandertechniquevideo.com/